All data subjects whose personal data is collected, in line with the requirements of the GDPR in the context of Ascensos’s marketing and candidate tracking activities.
The Data Protection Officer is responsible for ensuring that this notice is made available to data subjects prior to Ascensos collecting/processing their personal data. All Employees/Staff of Ascensos who interact with data subjects are responsible for ensuring that this notice is drawn to the data subject’s attention and their consent to the processing of their data is secured.
Who are we?
Ascensos is an innovative customer care outsourcing specialist. We offer multichannel customer contact solutions across both traditional and digital channels. Whether it be by telephone, email, live chat or social media, we take pride in delivering a seamless and personalised customer experience each time we talk to our clients’ customers.
And we deliver great customer service. The sort that makes people talk about a brand. That turns indifference into delight. And customers into advocates.
Ascensos is built on our belief that not all contact centres need be the same.
We are owner managed, quality focused and agile, offering our clients a clear unfair advantage. We adopt leading edge contact centre technology to ensure first-class security. And we’re proactive when it comes to creating innovative value-added solutions for our clients.
For further details on who we are please contact us as email@example.com
Our Data Protection Officer and data protection representatives can be contacted directly here:
- By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electronically using the web
- By Mail: Data Protection Office, Ascensos, 250 Airbles Road, Motherwell ML1 3AT
Whilst the Ascensos DPO can be reached via dpo@ascensos,com Ascensos highly recommends that the web form be used as this will capture all the relevant information required to ensure a quick and complete response.
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- Candidate selection for any vacancies arising within Ascensos
- Sending Data Subjects relevant information about Ascensos to promote our brand
The legal basis we use for processing of the personal and other data we hold are:
- Legitimate interests
In the absence of a Contract or Consent, Ascensos performs regular Legitimate Interest Assessments (LIA) on the data we hold to understand if we have a legitimate interest to continue to process that data.
We use approved third parties, vetted in accordance with the guidelines contained in the GDPR and other information security legislation.
Ascensos does not collect or process data defined as ‘special categories’ by the ICO such as: Racial; Ethnic origin; Political opinions; Religious beliefs; Philosophical beliefs; Trade union membership; Genetic data; Biometric data; Health data; Data concerning a natural person’s sex life or Sexual orientation.
By consenting to receive information from Ascensos you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified, normally for a minimum period of 12 months from the date of consent.
You may withdraw consent at any time by contacting the Data Protection Officer via any of the contact channels defined above.
If you are applying for a position within Ascensos you are giving us permission to hold your application for a two year period so that we can consider you for any vacancies which come up.
Ascensos will not pass on your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent. The following third parties will receive your personal data for the aforementioned purposes as part of the processing activities:
Ascensos will process personal data indefinitely whilst you are continuing to engage with us and will store the personal data for one year after the last engagement, after which it will be archived and be subject to our data retention policy.
Your rights as a Data Subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Ascensos refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in the Complaints statement below.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Ascensos or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Ascenos’s Data Protection Officer.
The details for each of these contacts are:
Supervisory authority contact details: Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Contact Name Ascensos DPO email@example.com