Join the Wickes Showroom Kitchen and Bathroom Customer Service team that takes a real pride in what they do – pride in our products, pride in our brand but most of all pride in our people.
At Wickes our aim is to ‘make the nation feel house proud’. Whether that is repainting the living room , landscaping the garden or fitting a new kitchen or bathroom
Everything you do will be focused on the customer experience. Of course, while you’re creating a helpful and friendly customer experience, we’ll be thinking of new ways to reward, develop and invest in you.
Our office is just outside Newport and on the main bus route to West Cowes , you’ll receive all the training, support and opportunities you need. Think of it as a down-to-earth place to work, where you get to go up in the world. When it comes to your existing skills and experience, personality is the first thing we look for. We want people who are happy to chat to customers, quick to learn and used to working at pace. So, you’ll always be positive and keen to do your bit for the team.
We pride ourselves on our team culture and It’s a place where we’ll ask for your ideas, listen to your opinions and value the contributions you make. All our colleagues come from different backgrounds, but what we all have in common is a determination to succeed and a passion for being the best we can be. If that sounds like you, we’ll make you feel right at home.
· A highly competitive salary up to £19,468 per annum working a 40-hour week
· A permanent contract offering long term job security with a 5% pay increase after your three months probational period
· Up to Six weeks dedicated onsite training PLUS ongoing dedicated support for up to eight weeks.
· Ongoing training and development during your career with us
· 29 days holidays PLUS an extra day holiday for your birthday
· Employee discount scheme
· Free car parking on site
· Annual awards ceremony
· A fun and highly supportive team led working environment
· Regular Overtime available
· Flexibility – Contracts from 20 hour to 40 hours , Weekends , Weekdays , Mornings , Evenings
· Willingness to work as part of a team and give your best everyday –
· Good listeners. Especially when people are sharing their problems
· Optimists. As Sir Captain Tom said, “Tomorrow will be a better day!”
· Natural problem solvers. There’s always a plan b, c and d.
· Patience. We all like to get things off our chests when things aren’t going well!
· Want to retrain? We welcome people from all backgrounds looking to learn new skills, a fresh start and a new career
· An interest in DIY, gardening, home improvements or interior design and you’d be in your element!
· Ownership. Satisfaction in resolving an enquiry or problem from start to finish is key
· Responding to calls and emails from our customers to resolve a wide variety of issues
· Liaising with our Wickes approved installation teams to support customers with their kitchen or bathroom project.
· Working with 3rd party suppliers to arrange deliveries and resolving any remedial actions.
· Supporting our Instore colleagues with any ongoing customer concerns.
· Updating our systems after each enquiry to ensure all records are kept for future reference.
· Case managing complex customer issues through to resolution and delighting the customer.
· Daily support, meetings and training from supervisors and team members
Nearly all of Managers started as Advisors and we have supported them throughout their careers with us to become the very best. Our commitment is to give each and every member of staff the chance to success at the highest level.
At Wickes you’ll become part of a diverse team that pulls together to provide great advice and incredible customer service. We want to make home improvement accessible to everyone, so we draw on every colleague’s skills and knowledge to advise and help customers to create their dream homes. And, whatever your role, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to learn, develop and take on new challenges.
If you want to find out more, please apply below with a short cover note and a recent CV telling us why you’re interested in joining the team and we’ll get back to you!
We’re expecting lots of people want to join #theAteam. So unfortunately, if you have not heard from us, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Ascensos is built on our belief that not all contact centres need be the same. We bring a fresh approach to outsourced customer service, offering omnichannel customer contact solutions across traditional, digital & social channels.
We are an owner-managed, next generation boutique contact centre. We draw from our awarding winning background of world-class customer experience, combined with the digital mindset and the latest emerging technology to shape customer experience solutions for tomorrow’s customer needs.
Within six years, we have expanded our operations across Europe; with sites in Scotland, England, Romania and Turkey. For us it’s all about loving what you do.
As part of #theAteam, you’ll receive full training and support to be the voice of our clients’ brand. So there’s no room for average.
We recognise the unique contributions of all our Ascensos colleagues across Europe, it’s what drives our success. And we celebrate talent. That’s why there’s a huge focus on career development and recognition at Ascensos.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we pride ourselves on hiring local talent and offer a range of employment opportunities designed to fit a variety of lifestyles. You will be welcomed into an inclusive, diverse and fun environment where; delivering great customer service, career development and fun Fridays are the norm.