Do you love being around people and making them happy? If you’re also a good listener and a bit of a problem solver with great communication skills, then you’ll love being on the front line of making the magic happen!
As a Social Media Community Advisor with Ascensos, you will work in a fully supported environment where you can demonstrate your commitment to providing outstanding community management for B&Q customers across a number of social media channels.
Our Social Media Community Management Team understand how to engage with happy customers by quickly problem-solving and giving help with home improvement projects, as well as how to listen for conversations relevant to B&Q and to connect with customers in real-time, bringing B&Qs brand personality to life. Through engagement and reporting, our Social Media Community Management team also help B&Q to manage issues and brand reputation.
This role is a full-time position, on a shift basis between 7am and 11pm – so flexibility will be key.
Working across a range of channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram, the role of a Social Media Community Advisor is focused on building B&Qs social media community by, ensuring everyone who reaches out to B&Q on social media, feels heard, valued and experiences the wow-factor post-interaction with you.
Successful candidates will be experienced in social media community management across a wide range of channels. They will build on their previous community management experience to represent the B&Q brand to customers, listen for relevant conversations in social media channels and follow briefs to provide reports to help B&Q manage issues and brand reputation.
Ideally you will be a strong team player with excellent Social Media Community Management skills and enjoy working within a creative, fast paced environment.
Your role can include:
· the ability to think on your feet and craft responses that are creative, witty, professional yet helpful and on brand at all times
· be focussed on delighting customers and increasing positive sentiment on each social channel
· truly become an ambassador for our client’s brand, by embracing their culture and adopting their brand tone of voice, within every social interaction you deliver
· use the social media management tool – Sprout social – to listen into conversations across social media, not just in B&Qs channels, and engage bringing B&Qs brand knowledge and personality to life
· use the social media management tool – Sprout Social – to create reports on issues and themes to help inform B&Qs issues management and decision-making
· consistently deliver an excellent standard of spelling and grammar
Social media conversations create an extraordinary customer experience that inspires loyalty and word-of-mouth recommendations. And that’s exactly what we deliver for our social media clients.
We think big and we’re looking for team members who think bigger, achieve more and work smarter. If you have the following skills, then we want to hear from you!
· A strong understanding of social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, You Tube and LinkedIn
· a love for social media
· previous experience in a similar Community Management role
· an impeccable standard of written communication with an epic attention to detail.
· ability to build rapport and communicate in a helpful way
· keyboard/computing skills
· ability to research well and quickly
· analytical and fantastic questioning skills
· the ability to work as part of a team
· enthusiasm and passion
We understand people don’t fit in little grey boxes. We recognise the importance of individuals. Our success is down to our people and we are always on the lookout for new members of #theAteam to help us deliver incredible experiences for both our clients and customers.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge then hit ‘Apply Now’ to become the newest member of our growing team.
We’re expecting lots of people want to join #theAteam. So unfortunately, if you have not heard from us, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Ascensos is built on our belief that not all contact centres need be the same. We bring a fresh approach to outsourced customer service, offering omnichannel customer contact solutions across traditional, digital & social channels.
We are an owner-managed, next generation boutique contact centre. We draw from our awarding winning background of world-class customer experience, combined with the digital mindset and the latest emerging technology to shape customer experience solutions for tomorrow’s customer needs.
Within six years, we have expanded our operations across Europe; with sites in Scotland, England, Romania and Turkey. For us it’s all about loving what you do.
As part of #theAteam, you’ll receive full training and support to be the voice of our clients’ brand. So there’s no room for average.
We recognise the unique contributions of all our Ascensos colleagues across Europe, it’s what drives our success. And we celebrate talent. That’s why there’s a huge focus on career development and recognition at Ascensos.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we pride ourselves on hiring local talent and offer a range of employment opportunities designed to fit a variety of lifestyles. You will be welcomed into an inclusive, diverse and fun environment where; delivering great customer service, career development and fun Fridays are the norm.