Due to our significant growth, we are looking for a Project Manager to join our team.
As a Project Manager, you will support client relationships. This starts with onboarding, through transition, transformation and continuous improvement. The role involves working with all areas of the business and coordinating the efforts of team members and clients to deliver the strategic aims of Ascensos and our clients. You will build a strong relationship with your clients, gain an understanding of their requirements and aspirations and work with them to offer efficiency gains and development opportunities. You’ll also bring solutions to the table, leveraging Ascensos’ best in class technology and world class best practice.
As a Project Manager your main duties will include:
· Owning the governance around the relationship with assigned clients, ensuring an open, trusting and productive relationship.
· Working effectively with colleagues across all areas of Ascensos and your clients’ businesses.
· Taking ownership of full project lifecycles; scoping and delivering projects including deliverables, risks, issues and communication
· Developing and delivering all project documentation
· Deciding on the best approach to delivering developments for your clients; building and delivering continuous improvement plans.
· Creating and presenting reporting packs in conjunction with Operations managers and other specialists for client review meetings
· Appropriately communicating development progress and any issues internally and with clients
· Managing the client’s expectations and project deliverables to ensure successful delivery of each project
· Identifying opportunities to develop accounts by presenting innovative development opportunities and plans to deliver on them.
· Working alongside Operations managers as an ongoing point of contact for the client and the Ascensos management team.
· Ensuring that all contractual obligations are fulfilled and that reviews are held regularly to ensure contractual compliance.
· Responsibility for project governance and ensuring that regular reviews are held to ensure that all documentation is updated and compliant for audit purposes.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to demonstrate:
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Experience of delivering projects in a fast-paced environment
· Client account management experience
· Knowledge of at least one formal project management methodology
· Business process development experience
· Knowledge of some commercial and contractual elements of client relationships
· Adaptability and flexibility to work with all areas of the business to successfully deliver projects
· Resourcefulness and creativity
· …and that your comfortable working at pace.
We understand people don’t fit in little grey boxes. We recognise the importance of individuals. Our success is down to our people and we are always on the lookout for new members of #theAteam to help us deliver incredible experiences for both our clients and customers.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge then hit ‘Apply Now’ to become the newest member of our growing team.
We’re expecting lots of people want to join #theAteam. So unfortunately, if you have not heard from us, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Ascensos is built on our belief that not all contact centres need be the same. We bring a fresh approach to outsourced customer service, offering omnichannel customer contact solutions across traditional, digital & social channels.
We are an owner-managed, next generation boutique contact centre. We draw from our awarding winning background of world-class customer experience, combined with the digital mindset and the latest emerging technology to shape customer experience solutions for tomorrow’s customer needs.
Within six years, we have expanded our operations across Europe; with sites in Scotland, England, Romania and Turkey. For us it’s all about loving what you do.
As part of #theAteam, you’ll receive full training and support to be the voice of our clients’ brand. So there’s no room for average.
We recognise the unique contributions of all our Ascensos colleagues across Europe, it’s what drives our success. And we celebrate talent. That’s why there’s a huge focus on career development and recognition at Ascensos.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we pride ourselves on hiring local talent and offer a range of employment opportunities designed to fit a variety of lifestyles. You will be welcomed into an inclusive, diverse and fun environment where; delivering great customer service, career development and fun Fridays are the norm.