What we’re looking for
We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join #theAteam, as an Operations Manager you will have overall responsibility for the day-to day running of the project as well as have ownership of service delivery.
What to expect
You will work with colleagues and senior client contacts to deliver performance targets and to develop the customer service offering for the client’s business. We don’t stand still – you will have to stay ahead of the curve to ensure client satisfaction and consistent growth in revenue.
As an Operations Manager, your main duties will include, but are not restricted to:
· Lead, motivate and develop your team
· Oversee delivery of great customer service in line with agreed KPIs
· Develop and own the client relationship, ensuring there is an effective partnership and clear communication
· Communicate effectively with your team and colleagues
· Understand and apply customer-related statistics
· Prepare performance reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising data and trends
· Communicate and coordinate information between support and business functions
· Contribute to short and long-term organisational planning and strategy as a member of the management team
· Work with colleagues to identify opportunities and create innovative plans to develop your account(s)
· Develop and deliver effective client-facing tactical and strategic plans and reviews
· Support learning & development with training, coaching and ongoing development of your team
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
· Previous Team Manager and Operations experience
· Desirable experience working in a Contact centre or outsource environment
· Exceptional people management skills
· The ability to work effectively with client contacts to deliver BAU, change and improvements
· Confidence with technology, with proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
· An ability to analyse data and present clear messages from it
· Excellent communication skills in varying circumstances, tailored to your audience
· The ability to thrive on being involved with your team and be a hands-on leader
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
· Commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
· The ability to look at situations from several points of view and operate in a fast-paced environment
· Positivity and the ability to remain focussed in sometimes challenging situations
· Professionalism, fairness and consistency
Become part of #theAteam
Ascensos is an award-winning multi-channel contact centre, dedicated to bringing a fresh approach to customer care. Over the past seven years we have established operations in state-of-the-art contact centres in Motherwell, Clydebank, the Isle of Wight, Boxtel, Bucharest and most recently Istanbul.
Whether its clients or colleagues, delivering with a ‘personal touch’ is truly important to us. We’re proud of our team and are always looking for new members with similar talent and enthusiasm to deliver great customer service.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge then hit ‘Apply Now’ to become the newest member of our growing team.
We’re expecting lots of people want to join the #theAteam. So unfortunately, if you have not heard from us, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
We’re expecting lots of people want to join #theAteam. So unfortunately, if you have not heard from us, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Ascensos is built on our belief that not all contact centres need be the same. We bring a fresh approach to outsourced customer service, offering omnichannel customer contact solutions across traditional, digital & social channels.
We are an owner-managed, next generation boutique contact centre. We draw from our awarding winning background of world-class customer experience, combined with the digital mindset and the latest emerging technology to shape customer experience solutions for tomorrow’s customer needs.
Within six years, we have expanded our operations across Europe; with sites in Scotland, England, Romania and Turkey. For us it’s all about loving what you do.
As part of #theAteam, you’ll receive full training and support to be the voice of our clients’ brand. So there’s no room for average.
We recognise the unique contributions of all our Ascensos colleagues across Europe, it’s what drives our success. And we celebrate talent. That’s why there’s a huge focus on career development and recognition at Ascensos.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we pride ourselves on hiring local talent and offer a range of employment opportunities designed to fit a variety of lifestyles. You will be welcomed into an inclusive, diverse and fun environment where; delivering great customer service, career development and fun Fridays are the norm.