Ascensos Cookies Policy
By visiting, logging into, registering or using our Site, you agree that we can collect, use and transfer your personal data under the terms of this policy. If you do not agree to the terms of this policy, you can disable our cookies – see the “Managing Your Cookies” section below for details.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Site, such as any e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them ibelow:
What the cookie is used forWhat type of cookie?
- Google Analytics is a tool that helps us to understand how vistors engage with our website
- Type of Cookie: Analytical/performance cookies
- For more information please see Google Privacy Centre
- PHP Session cookies are required for the correct display of pages on our website
- No personal data is stored or transmitted
- Strictly necessary cookies
Personal information and cookies:
The only personal information a cookie can contain is information that you supply yourself - a cookie cannot read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Your privacy and security are not compromised when you accept a cookie from our Site. You may set up your computer to reject cookies by following the relevant instructions in the “managing your cookies” section. If you switch off cookies, you may not be able to use parts of our Site.
Managing Your Cookies
You can manage your cookies using your browser. If you want to manage or disable cookies for our Site or any other site, you can do it by changing your browser settings. Look under the “Help” menu for specific instructions for your browser, or read on for details about the most common browsers:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “Tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “Privacy” tab
- Select the appropriate setting
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Choose the menu “Tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “Privacy”
- Find the menu “Cookie” and select the relevant options
You can find out more about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org
Should you wish to contact us in connection with this policy, please contact email@example.com.